Today is Victoria's seventeenth birthday! Victoria is very special to us and we are very thankful for her. :)
"Victoria is a special blessing to us (as are all the kiddos!), especially because she is our first child and such a big help. Thank you for all you do Vee and for keeping us laughing. We love you so much!" - Daddy

"I thank God for the blessing Victoria is to our family...and especially to this mama! It has been such a joy to see her blossom and grow in the Lord. I love her fun personality, her heart for people, and her help with so many things in our family. I love you, Victoria Ann!"-Mama

We had a "surprise" church dinner for her birthday. Her choice birthday meal was lasagna. Yum!

And a church member brought salad and Victoria's (and all us kids's) favorite Japanese food, sekihan. (Pink rice with sweet beans, sesame seeds, and ginger) :)

And.....the cake! One of our church members and I made it together. It's a raspberry jello cake. :)

"I'm thankful for her outgoing spirit."-Malachi

"Being the oldest is a big responsibility, Thank you Victoria!"-Gideon

"I like playing ball with her!" -Josiah
"I love her because she's nice." -Zebulun
I love you Victoria! I'm so glad you're my sister! I'm thankful for all the fun times we have together. Thank you for all the encouragement you've given me. You are the BEST oldest sister ever!
-Abigail
Happy Birthday Victoria! You are so special to me! <3 It looks like you had a great day. :) I love you SO much! Love, for always, Katie
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Katie! I love you too! <3 Can't wait to talk with you sometime soon. ;)
DeleteHappy Birthday Victoria!! I thank the Lord for the opportunities we have had to fellowship together- your sweet spirit, love for the Lord and great sense of humor are a blessing!! Stay faithful to the Lord, He is ALWAYS faithful!! Love and prayers, Mrs. Wilhite
ReplyDeleteAww, thank you, Mrs. Wilhite! Your comment made me smile. ;) Hope you have a lovely day!
DeleteHappy birthday, Vee! I am SO happy to be your friend and to know you! By the way, did Ai make your cake? If so, tell her I really like it! ;) The rose was a nice touch. :) It was a very beautiful cake!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of you and Mrs. Minks is really nice! it makes me miss you both. :)
And Zeb's comment...sweet! It sounds like Sam. I miss you ALL! :)
Love you lots and forever,
Katja <3 xoxoxoxoxo
Thank you, Katja! <3 I miss and love you too!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteP.S. Happy birthday from the Labonté family! After I sent my email to you I told Papa it was your birthday, and he said to tell you happy birthday from the family, but it was to late. So here it is! We are all glad to know you all, and you are constantly in our prayers! Say hi to everyone for us!
ReplyDeleteThank you to everyone! ;) I will be sure to say hi to the family for y'all. ;)
DeleteP.S.3 ( ;P) I like the things hanging on your wall! Is it your bedroom?
ReplyDeleteKots <3
No, it's actually on a wall dividing our kitchen from our dining room! Mama is decorating the kitchen with birds. ;)
Delete