Thursday, March 5, 2015

Happy 16th birthday to Abigail!


Abigail is turning 16 tomorrow! :)

She is a great lil' sister, and I want to take the time to wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
If you would like, post a comment below for her! (Or email! :D). It will make her day!

Signing off for now, so she doesn't see me posting this... lol
God bless and have a lovely day!
<3 p="">
Victoria

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!
    I remember the time when you all slept over at our house... I think we had a fun time? :P
    Time flies! Happy 16th, Abigail.
    - Sara Ward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Abigail! What a wonderful and exciting time of life you are entering! God bless you sweet girl! You and your family are always in my prayers.

    -Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sweet Sixteen, Sweetheart! ! Hard to believe you are already 16! Wow! You are beautiful inside and out and your love for the Lord shines through!
    We love you very much! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's supposed to be a happy face, not question marks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 16.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....Uncle Andy, Aunt Cheryl, Kyle, Emily, Samantha & David!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Abigail! Happy birthday to you!!😘😉🎈🎈🍰

    ReplyDelete
  8. One more greeting from us!! Love you!! Look forward to hearing about your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, dearest Abigail! I hope you have a simply marvelous day! May God bless you and give you many more years to serve him.
    I'm having so much fun spending time with you and Victoria.
    Much love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy B-day!!!!!!!!! May the Lord bless you today!!! I hope your day is very special. :) I'm so glad we can be here to celebrate your birthday. Thanks always for your smiles and cheerfulness. :) Love and Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday sweet Abigail! I hope your day has begun with many special greetings and blessings. I wish I could give you a hug in person. Enjoy every minute of YOUR day! Aunt Hettie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday! Hope your day is fantastic! Keep shining for Jesus! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday, Ab! Hope you had a wonderful day! I'm so glad to be one of your friends! :)

    God bless!

    ~Katja <3 xo

    P.S. Happy Birthday from the whole family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday, Abigail! You are a beautiful godly young lady. I am very glad you are my friend. I miss you. God bless you and keep you. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Abigail! Hope you have had a great day. Stay strong in the Lord. God bless you.
    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete