Good day!
Several months back I wrote out this "guideline" on what a true lady is. These are character qualities I hope to improve on as I grow, and I thought it would be interesting to share with you. What do you think about it? In what ways would you apply these qualities in real life situations?
I need to work on all of these, lol, but perhaps the one I need to work on most is being a gentle and loving servent. I need to always remember that my family are some of the most important people to treat with God's kind of love and servitude. Too often I forget that, but, really, because my family is around always, they're the perfect people to practice on :P
I need to work on all of these, lol, but perhaps the one I need to work on most is being a gentle and loving servent. I need to always remember that my family are some of the most important people to treat with God's kind of love and servitude. Too often I forget that, but, really, because my family is around always, they're the perfect people to practice on :P
A true lady...
Has enough courage to be the only one standing for what's right,
Is a prayer warrior,
Has a gentleness and love that lets God's goodness shine through,
Is a servant.
Is pure and upright
Is submissive to God's will.
Is not ashamed to talk about her God,
Has a big heart with God on the throne,
Loves to laugh,
Is honestly....in her walk and in her talk.
Values virtue.
Is not afraid of anything, because she has the Best Friend, and He is always there with her.
A true lady can change the world....because all she really wants is to be like Jesus.
Has enough courage to be the only one standing for what's right,
Is a prayer warrior,
Has a gentleness and love that lets God's goodness shine through,
Is a servant.
Is pure and upright
Is submissive to God's will.
Is not ashamed to talk about her God,
Has a big heart with God on the throne,
Loves to laugh,
Is honestly....in her walk and in her talk.
Values virtue.
Is not afraid of anything, because she has the Best Friend, and He is always there with her.
A true lady can change the world....because all she really wants is to be like Jesus.
Have a wonderful day!
Love in Christ,
Victoria

Very special of you young ladies wanting to share in such a fun godly way!! Keep it up!! Wonderful goals!! Tried to do the follow by email link but it answered -- "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled" Is that my end or yours? Just thought I would like you know!!
ReplyDeleteHi aunt Vicki! I'm excited to be doing it! I pray that it will be used to glorify God! If you would try following by email again, and let us know if it works or not, that might help it work. If not, I can try to manually add you. Thanks for checking the blog out!! Much love!! Victoria
DeleteVery good guidelines! I think every girl should have something like that. The picture in the background is really pretty! Is that you? I can't tell. :)
ReplyDeleteI love you SO much!!!
~Katie~
No I wish it was :P someday I need pics with a horse. Lol. Glad you like the guidelines though. ;) I love you too!!
DeleteVery good guidelines! I like them a lot. The picture is nice too. Love you!
ReplyDelete-Katja
I'm glad you all liked them! Love you too, Katja!
ReplyDelete