Hello everybody!
It's time for another Simply Sisters update, because where on earth have we been? I truly am sorry for the lack of posts recently, but I have some exciting news to tell you, too!
As I'm writing this I'm.... wait for it, wait for it... in Chuncheon, South Korea!
What?! Yes! I have been here since November 5th and will be heading home November 30th. I'm here with a missionary family and am learning so much! It's been a lot of fun and a great experience.
Second, my very first book is going to be published really soon! It's a collection of short Christmas stories and I will post more about it when it hits the shelves.
Besides that life has just gotten busier! With another missionary family leaving on furlough, we've been preparing our own family for that change. We are taking over for their church services over the winter, so our Saturdays and Sundays have gotten much busier.
We have quite a few posts lined up, so hopefully you'll be hearing from us very soon! :)
Have a lovely day!
Victoria
P.S. This picture just makes me bust out laughing every time I see it. I saw it on a notebook here in Korea!

Have fun on your adventure!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
DeleteI like your pictures! I'm glad you're enjoying your time there too! Are you homesick at all? Love you!!! ~Katie
ReplyDeleteThanks! :) No, I'm not really homesick, because I've been keeping really busy. It will be nice to get home though, of course. ;) Love you too! <3
Delete