Hello everybody!! :)
....Hello, blog...it's been a long time... ;)
(No, this blog is not going anywhere, and there's really no excuses for why we haven't gotten around to posting. But... New Year... let's hope for a better adherence to the schedule. lol!)
Every time New Year's rolls around, lots of people make resolutions. Unfortunately, most people don't reach their goals. I'm an overachiever and my New Year's Resolutions tend to be a couple miles long. And I usually only achieve about half of them...then I feel horrible or like I'm not very productive or 'good enough'. So this year, I decided to do it all a bit differently.
For 2016, I didn't write down things I wanted to accomplish so much, but attitudes I wanted to adopt. You might call it a better outlook on life in general.
There are three things I put down as goals to fulfill, but I wanted to mainly focus on the things that have to do with the heart.
Here are my basic New Year's Resolutions.
You could apply each of those things in so many different parts of my life (or any life, probably) that it's going to be the kind of things that will be something to work on all my life. ;)
What kind of New Year's Resolutions did you make, if you made any?
Comment below; I'd like to hear from you all! :)
You all have a lovely day!
*I want to take a moment now to also let you know how much Abigail and I appreciate all of you who follow our blog. You are an encouragement, and we are very thankful for you. ;)*
<3 p="">Victoria
3>
3>


All worthy goals, and I pray the Lord will continue to work them out in your life. We haven't had time to think about new year resolutions as of yet, maybe our "new year" will start after we return to Japan;)
ReplyDeleteLove you both and miss you bunches!!!
Mrs. Wilhite
Miss you all too! I can't wait till y'all get back! :) Eeek so excited!! <3
Delete