Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Victoria's Trip To Korea

Hello, everybody!

I made up this video of my time in Korea back in December, but am finally getting it up! :) 
It's kind of like a teaser, and so if you want to see more pictures and videos etc, please check this link: https://goo.gl/photos/6AHuQvJBJWnNUDtd9

*song in the video by Bailey's Grove Youth--it's one of my favourites! :)* 
You all have a lovely day! 
<3 nbsp="" p="">
Victoria

9 comments:

  1. I really liked that song! Where did you get it?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find it here:

      http://www.faithmusicmissions.org/Products/Bailey's-Grove-Youth/By-Grace-We-Stand

      Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
  2. I just got done reading your book. You are real good at writing, keep up the good work. I enjoyed reading your stories. Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked the stories. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Miss you all too! Thank you for letting me stay with you all! :)

      Delete
  4. Loved this look into your trip! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this look into your trip! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete