Monday, February 13, 2017

Ten Unique Things to Do For Valentines Day!


Hello, everybody!
Valentines is upon us! The holiday known for love, let's take the time this Valentines Day to show some love to other people. This list is directed more towards single girls still at home, but I'm sure it can be adapted to married folks or guys as well. ;) Here are ten unique ways to spread some love, kindness, and joy this holiday. (And a few ideas for yourself, too!)

- Babysit so your parents (or another couple) can have a date
- Send cards to the elderly at a nursing home
- Treat your siblings to a yummy snack
- Video chat a long-distance friend or family member
- Make a reading fort
- Light a candle or two just because
- Make heart-shaped pet treats for your animal friend
- Have a tea party with little sisters (or little girl friends)
- Leave positive note cards around for strangers to find
- Have a free hot chocolate + cupcakes stand

So what do you think? Would you do any of these? I love the idea of the free hot chocolate + cupcakes stand, but honestly, I'd be super happy doing any of these.

Hope you all have a lovely day! ;)
Victoria

3 comments:

  1. Love all the ideas!! I've babysat my siblings several years when my parents have gone out :) We usually have cards or sweets we give each other. This morning my mom made waffles with icecream, icing, and whipped cream. Oh, and sprinkles ;) ONLY on Valentines Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool! I would do the random note thing... but I don't want to be charged with littering :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I babysat too! It didn't work very well though because I didn't start supper till like 6:00 and then they walked in and the pot boiled over and they ended up making supper. :P I like most of the ideas! My fav is the video chat though. :) Cupcakes. . . yum.
    -Katja

    ReplyDelete