
Thanks for being my friend <3

....and for being goofy with me...

And just hanging around together....

For loving your family and always ready to have some fun together...

For being a good traveler (after all, spending a year in a car with a cranky person would not be fun! :P)

For always being ready for adventure! (Picture below of us in the Elevator pod of the St. Louis Gateway to the West)

(Picture outside the Lewis and Clark caverns in Montana)

Thanks for being you!

Grow in God's Grace.

~~Victoria
Happy Birthday Abigail! It was SO much fun talking to you girls last night/morning... ;) Thanks so much! I hope you had a great day! I love you, and can't wait to give you a hug! 17 more days for us! You are very sweet, and very special to me. :) I hope your day was lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteLove, Katie
Happy Birthday Abigail!
ReplyDeleteYou are a sweet, and special young lady! So excited to have you all home soon!!!! Victoria, that was a beautiful post about your sister and friend! We miss you all!!!!
Love and hugs,
Mrs. Wilhite
Happy Birthday Abigail!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so thankful I have a friend like you. I am very blessed.
I love you so much and can't wait to give you a long-awaited hug. ;)
You are so very special, so I hope you had a just-as-special day!!
Thank you for the nice post Victoria! I miss you so much, and can't wait to give you your hug too. :) Thank you for talking to us the other night!!! It was so much fun, and I hope we can do it again soon.
love and hugs to you both, Kristen
Happy birthday, Abigail! You are really a sweet girl, and I'm glad you and your family passed by. You're a really nice friend to have, and it's fun to chat (even if occasionally we only smile at each other :D. Remember? ;) ) I love you lots.
ReplyDelete- Katja
P.S. I really liked your post!
Those are lovely pictures! Who took them?
ReplyDelete-Katja
1-me, 2-mama, 3-me, 4-daddy, 5-7--mama, 8-daddy, 9-can't remember,..me or mama, 10-me. ;) glad you liked the pictures!
Delete