Sunday, March 15, 2015

In Memory of Meme


I'm writing this post in memory of my grandma, whom we called Meme. She went to be with the Lord on March 6th, 2015. 
She loved us all, and we loved her. 
Because we live in Japan, only Daddy (her son) was able to go back to be with her before she passed away. He was there for the funeral and to help out with various things and will  be coming home soon. We are thankful however that he was able to spend time with Meme. 
Thank you for everyone who has prayed for us during the past few weeks. 
We appreciate it so much.
We are full of joy to know she is now in a MUCH better place than this world, and she is with Jesus, who loves her more than all of us put together ever could. 
Have a lovely day. 
<3
Victoria and Abigail




6 comments:

  1. Thank you girls! I love you and Meme did too! She was always so proud of her grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your hearts!! I know that from all I have heard your MeMe was a wonderful and special lady and she loved you all so very much and she has some very special grandchildren! Praying for you all!
    Love,
    Mrs. Wilhite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for praying for us, Mrs. Wilhite. :) Hope you all are having a good time in America! ;)

      Delete
  3. I love you girls!!! I'm praying for you! What a special thing it is to know that you will see Meme again in heaven! I'm really glad I got to meet her!
    Love you! ~Katie~
    P.S. I like your Google+ profile picture. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too, Katie! :) Thanks for praying! :)
      Yes, I had a lot of fun taking my profile picture.... lol. ;) We should do it again sometime, just because. :D :D
      Victoria <3

      Delete