Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Sparrow

I saw a sparrow last Sunday....

And the little rascal would not stay still for any proper pictures. :P 

I hope that made you smile, it still makes me laugh thinking about it... I was taking it through a window (yeah I really should take photography more seriously, probably more than half of my pictures is through a window. lol) and next time I think I'll try to get more down on the level of the bird. We'll see how that goes. :D 
I know the pictures post from me is long overdo, but its coming shortly. :)
You all have a lovely day! 
<3
Victoria

7 comments:

  1. It's cute!! From, Zebulun

    --He wanted me to write it. :P -V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it made me laugh!!! I LOVED it!!
    Miss you all!
    Mrs. Wilhite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! :D Miss you all too! Tell everyone hi for me. :)

      Delete
  3. That was so funny! It made Uncle Matt and me laugh! What a blessing you two sisters are to us! Love you both!
    Love,
    Aunt Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love you too! Have a lovely day! :)

      Delete
  4. Cute bird, lots better than crows.LOL.

    ReplyDelete