Saturday, April 11, 2015

Week of Pictures, Five-- Us and Life

Hi! How are you all doing? Sorry it has taken so long to get another installment of these posts up!
This was the day before Abigail's birthday. Abigail and one of her best friends were enjoying shadows with the setting sun.
 This was on Abigail's birthday, we took a picture in a mirror on our way to take photo booth pictures at one of our stores.
This was the day after. :) 
Random pictures we took on the computer's camera.... lol. We were waiting to go somewhere and got goofy with the camera, hehe! Malachi and I...and our different interpretations of drama. :D 
Night Cam... ;)

 Don't ask... because I'm not sure. It makes me laugh every time I look at it though, lol! Both Malachi and I are kind of the comedians in the family (or two of them anyways) but yet our personalities are so different, haha, and you can really tell in these pictures. :P

 On the way down to pick up my dad this past month, Mama picked this up for me at the convenience store. Sakura means cherry blossom. It was very good. ;)
 When my grandma, Meme, passed away, she had several cameras, and I was given one of them. It is my first DSLR and also my first Canon. I am still learning it, but this picture was taken the day after Daddy got back.

A friend of our family met up with us when we were in Sapporo (the big city of our island, where the airport is) and she gave Zebulun a birthday present-- the most enormous, fluffy stuffed dog I ever did see. He really likes it. :D
Mama found these cute chocolate spoons at one of our stores. I think it will be fun using these sometime for a tea time/snack with a coffee or hot chocolate and let it melt into the mug... ;)
This is a picture I took right after I had finished Zeb's cake. I really enjoyed doing this cake! :) The piece in the corner is a cake piece shaped like a bone. :D
Balloons from Zeb's birthday.

Chocolate chip cookies and milk.... life is good. ;)
Zeb liked his snack too. :)

A most beautiful sunset recently! 

My brother Gideon right before our Easter/Resurrection Sunday dinner. :) 

My writing supplies for the day, a couple days ago. If you're wondering what the sticky notes on the notebook are for, it's for how many words I've written. Every thousand words I get to rip the sticky note to shreds. :D Best part of writing. Just kidding! 
And I am very responsible and throw away the tiny pieces of paper in the trash can when I hit my goal even though I'm always tempted to blow them every where like a bibliomaniac's idea of confetti. :D *cheesy grin*

And then, working on my yarn scarf the other day that I never got around to till then. :D More on that coming soon! :) 

A few days ago I got an app called Waterlouge. We're mainly free-app people over here, lol, but I saw this one and it looked really good and I figured I'd use it a lot, so I went ahead and payed the 2.99 to get it. ;) I'll just say it's a way of celebrating the recent completion of my Revolutionary War book's 2nd draft. :D Anyways, it takes photos and in about five to ten seconds turns it into a watercolor painting for you! I've been wishing I could do watercolor for a while now, but...  yeah I don't draw or do that stuff very good, in my opinion, so I haven't sat down to try it out yet. 
This app however has been getting a lot of use. :D There are different styles of watercolor you can pick and other features you can adjust so I've been having fun with it. ;) 
My little "I really like you" mug from my parents from a Valentine's day years ago. :P It was my first mug and I still use it all the time. ;)
 Another sunset. 
 My cute puppy dog Merry.... :D
 One of the typical looks I sport when I'm having a bad hair day. :^ Lol. (Like I said, I've been a little shutterbug with this app, hehe)
 This is one of my moon pictures from a previous post! Recognize it? 
 Looking out our front windows from the 3rd floor. 
 I did not take this picture. lol. It's the same type of thing as the way I usually post verses on here, I just thought I'd try something a little different. :) 
I read this verse today and really was blessed by it. 


Well that's all I have for now! I really need to get back into doing a better job with picture-taking, I know. But I hope you will enjoy what I have for you today anyways. :) 
You all have a lovely day!
<3
Victoria



2 comments:

  1. I liked all your pictures, but the one With me in it was the best.Just joking. LOL. I liked the one with Merry in it best.

    ReplyDelete