Friday, August 7, 2015

Yogurt Smoothies -- The Recipe

Afternoon, everybody! 
Do you remember that I wrote "Make yogurt smoothies" in the last post, where I made a list of what I would like to do before summer ends?
Well, we have made countless smoothies through the summer, so I decided to give you the recipe. 

Now please remember, this is an estimate to the recipe! :) It's just a little bit different every time. If we're using particularly tart fruits, we may add the full amount of sugar. If it's not so sour, we might not add much sugar, or any at all. It depends on how you like your flavor to be. ;) 
Also another note... the more frozen fruit you put in, the thicker the smoothie will be. Sometimes we have it more like a drink, and sometimes it is more slushy consistency. We like both ways! 
Some of the frozen fruits we enjoy putting in are blueberries, pineapple, seedless grapes, peaches, raspberries, etc. Use what you like! 

What's your favorite cold treat on hot summer days? 
We enjoy yogurt smoothies very frequently because they're easy to make and healthier. 
What fruits would you put in it?

Hope you all have a lovely day! :) 
<3 p="">
Victoria

4 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy girls! I'd probably freeze mine or use frozen yogurt because I love frozen things. :) Especially on a hot summer day! We have a recipe for 'yogurt yumsicles' and its really good, but it has juice in it instead of real fruit. Thanks for the recipe! Love you! ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It is pretty much a frozen style drink, because the fruit is frozen. :) Well, unless you're like me and you're caught up writing something and forget to drink it till a few minutes later, and then its just like a drink. :P But having frozen yogurt as well might make it more like froyo-from-a-shop, which is delicious! ;) I remember eating yogurt yumsicles at your house before when we were little! :D Love you too!

      Delete
  2. Sounds good!! we enjoy making smoothies! I like to buy kiwi when it's on clearance and then freezing it to add to smoothies along with strawberries and bananas later on!! Love and miss you bunches!
    Mrs. Wilhite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freezing kiwi is a great idea! :) Kiwi and strawberries together tastes so good, too. Miss you all!

      Delete