Good afternoon, everybody!
A few weeks ago Abigail and I went on a bike ride with two of our brothers to a nearby small town, Kenbuchi, and back, which ended up being about a three and a half hour bike ride. Yes, we did stop for lunch part way, lol! It was a lot of fun, and I videoed during different parts to make something kind of like a vlog for you all! :)
It started out very overcast and cool, but we were hardly out of Shibetsu (our town) when it suddenly got quite warm. We were all varying degrees of overheated when we stopped at a convenience store for a drink and a snack. Impromptu picnics are the best! :) It felt SO nice to cool down!
After that we continued on through Kenbuchi and then took a busier road back all the way to home. Being a foreigner in small town Japan we get a lot of people who stare at us. But try riding a country road as a foreigner that most Japanese don't even bike or walk on and you'll get even funnier looks. So, since there was a lot of on coming traffic (*lot* cough, in Shibetsu standards), I didn't video much on the way back. Because people would probably wonder. :P
Anyways here's the video. If you can't play it here click the link!
(Side Note: I have been trying to find a good movie-editor for my Chromebook, and I just wanted to let you know, this isn't it. lol! I have no idea why it made my video so jumpy, so I'm really sorry about that. :( Anyways I wouldn't recommend it, they said they wouldn't watermark the video and they did, soo... Sorry again! Please ignore the quirks.)
(Side Note: I have been trying to find a good movie-editor for my Chromebook, and I just wanted to let you know, this isn't it. lol! I have no idea why it made my video so jumpy, so I'm really sorry about that. :( Anyways I wouldn't recommend it, they said they wouldn't watermark the video and they did, soo... Sorry again! Please ignore the quirks.)
Also, we have comments disabled on our YouTube account for safety reasons at this point, so please comment here and let us know what you think!
Would you bike to Kenbuchi and back?
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
We're eating a type of Japanese ice cream called "Coolish" in the video. It's a type of vanilla ice cream (and sometimes Belgium chocolate or other flavors) in a pouch that you kind of "drink". It's especially nice on hot days when ice cream tends to melt all over you, because it won't.
You all have a lovely day!
<3 p="">
3>
Victoria
Hello everybody!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that there was a little problem with the link at first, but hopefully that is fixed now! If you weren't able to see the video before, please try again. :)
Have a lovely day!
Victoria
It worked for me just to click on the video, and I didn't even have to go to the link. Yes! I would ride to Kenbuchi and back, providing I had someone with me so it was more fun. :) Favorite ice cream flavor? Thats hard!!! I like most any ice cream! Hmm, Cookies and Cream, Mint Chocolate, coffee flavored, the BLACK ice cream bars, chocolate banana, and on and on! :D They have kiwi Coolish here right now. Looks really good, but haven't tried it yet. I like the cappuccino Coolish. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you! ~Katie~