Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Website Announcement!

I'm so excited-- I have a bit of news for you all! 
And that is that my website is now up and running!
...without (hopefully!) any weird quirks. :) 
I've been working on it so long and then took a little bit of a hiatus from it, so it's really hard for me to believe the time has actually come when I can make it publicly known.
Please check it out and leave a comment for me over there letting me know what you think! :) The link is: www.victoriaminks.com and it comes complete with a blog about anything bookish or writerly related. ;) (I'm really happy about that part, hehe!)
If you know of someone you think might like to know about the website and blog, please feel free to pass the word along. :) The more the merrier, right? 
Now onto getting those books in order. :) 
You all have a lovely day!
God bless,
<3 br="">

Victoria



No comments:

Post a Comment