Monday, March 7, 2016

MK Spirit Week with Baptist Missionary Women

Howdy, my friends! :)
Guess what? It's MK spirit week. This is a week long 'event' that is organized and held by the Baptist Missionary Women blog for the missionary kids around the world. It's actually our first time to participate, and we have all been forming ideas on what to do and discussing our plans. 
According to my typical fashion, I had pretty much everything figured out several weeks ahead. And then yesterday, the day before it started, I realized that I had unfortunately procrastinated on the follow-up to my ideas...yet again. lol.
Anyways, I want to invite y'all to hop on over to BMW's blog and take a look at the pictures! There's a new category every day, with the daily post being updated as pictures come in. Today is Sports day, but upcoming is Book Character day, Twin day, Hero day, and Idiom/Pun day. Plus, there will be questions that the MK's will answer every day. 
I'll put them here as well at the end of the week in one collective post, but if you want to see them ahead of time, go to http://baptistmissionarywomen.blogspot.com/ :)

As for how things are over here in Shibetsu...like always, life continues to be busy. But that's ok. ;) I'm hoping to hold a pow-wow with Abigail sometime this week about getting together a blog post schedule. Out of curiosity, is there anything specific you all would like to hear about? We got a couple ideas up our sleeves, but we don't want to neglect our readers, either--because you all are the best! :) So leave a comment below if there's something you'd like us to write about. 

You all have lovely day, and God bless! 
<3 nbsp="" p="">
Victoria

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading the Monday questionnaire, and I'm not a MK, Papa being a National Pastor, but as a Pastor's kid the most exciting thing is when other missionaries come (especially if there's kids your age) and the most annoying when people stare at our family of eleven and ask, “Are they all yours!?” “Same parents?!” Here in Québec the maximum is one, two, or three kids; four or five is pretty much. As for nine—!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know how you feel! We only have a family of 8, (in my mind, that's average or small), and people here stare at us too. What's fun is getting together with another missionary family's kids and going out with only one set of parents. Because they think we all look alike to begin with, so if you add some kids and take it up to about 15-20 of us total their faces are priceless! lol...

      Delete