Let me introduce you to our new friend and pet. ;)
This is Perrywinkle. Mama got him for her birthday back in June. (The previous picture is from then.) Mama was really surprised and happy when Daddy told her he was going to get her a bird for her birthday.
He is already learning some of Daddy's whistles and will obey when you want him to come. Perrywinkle is comfortable with all of us and likes attention. He definitely like Mama best. But he also likes Daddy and Zeb a lot.
When we got him, he still wasn't able to fly. He learned quick though and Mama said it's easier to start training a bird when it can't fly yet.
We actually don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet. You can't tell until they are a little older. So for now, we are just calling it a he. :D
It's been neat having a bird around. He is so soft and really likes to be petted. :)
In closing, I thought I'd share this verse with you. It caught my eye when I was flipping through my Bible today. ;)
I hope you have a beautiful day!
:)
Abigail





Thanks for posting! Your bird is so cute! I'm glad you have a little cheery presence flitting about each day. :) Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteYes! It especially likes to sing in the morning. ;)
DeleteLove you too!! Miss you! <3