Remember in the last post I said we've been pretty busy? Well, today's post is about one of the things that's been keeping Victoria quite busy. ;) She published her second book on July 15th and her ebook came out on Saturday! I am super excited and happy about it!
It's a great book! There are very good lessons in it and it's an interesting story. The characters are very real. I wish I could speak with them and meet them in person. ;) As always, Victoria did really well with her descriptions and pulling a person into the story.
I know if you are reading our blog you have probably already heard all about her book being published. But it's a big thing and I've got to write something about it here. ;) If you haven't bought it already, please be sure to buy it soon!
You can click here to buy it. And if you enjoy anything bookish, writing, or just want to keep up with Victoria's writing please be sure to check out her website. She has a pretty cool writing blog there, too. ;)
It's pretty awesome to have a sister who writes books. I am quite privileged. She reads me the book as it's being written and I get to see all the behind the scenes. :D
Well, I hope you have a beautiful day!
:)
Abigail



No comments:
Post a Comment