Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Simply Sisters: A New Direction
You've probably already noticed that our blog looks different. And not only do we have a new look, but we're heading in a little bit different direction, too. Less like a diary, more like a blog of DIY, recipes, photography, and inspirational life posts. We'll call it a lifestyle blog. ;) Check out our new Welcome page to see more on what we're about now! We're really excited about our new step forward and hope you are too.
It's still us... it's still our distinct voices in writing (although I hope that I've improved my own voice and style since when we started, lol!) Three years is a good amount of time for a blog, and we're glad for all we've learned through keeping it up. We hope to see Simply Sisters continue on, grow, and mature along with us.
A big thank you to all of you! <3 p="">3>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice new pics, girls! This will be fun looking forward to!! <3 <3
ReplyDelete~Katja L.
I'm looking forward to things, too! :) Thanks for commenting!
Delete