Tuesday, March 25, 2014

On our way!



Hello!


We are on our way back to Japan! This picture was taken at the Dallas airport as we waited to board our plane to Seoul, South Korea.
It has been a long day already ;) we were all up quite late finishing things up, and we woke at 4:00. :^ I (Victoria) am not a morning person, lol!
If you think of us, please continue to pray for safety and health. We appreciate it very much! :)
Next post will be written back in our own home in Japan! ;) see you there,
God bless,
Victoria and Abigail

7 comments:

  1. Yippeeee! We're praying for you a lot! I hope the rest of your trip goes well too. :)
    See you soon!!! ~Katie~ (can you tell I'm excited...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh huh I can tell lol! :D I just woke up a little bit ago. Not had for jet lag and sleeping only three hours since Monday huh! :) :P I kept thinking this morning we had another plane to catch so I woke up a couple times and muttered something about our carry ons. Lol. No more flights! Yahoo. (I like flying but I am done done done for this trip, never fly with twenty books in your back pack hahah!) Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're going home. Praying for you!
    -Katja

    P.S. That's a great picture of you girls! You two look really alike in it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Katja! That's very sweet. :) we are glad to be back, but we miss our friends in the states (and of course, Canada! Lol!) come visit us sometime. :P

      Delete
  4. We'll try! :) Maybe with some Tim Hortons coffee and Timbits. ;P What do you think? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! :D Timmy's is the best. :P But we'd be happy to just get you all to come see us! lol. If you all came, that visit would probably make history here in Shibetsu... just kidding! :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete