I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday and beautiful one as well. :) The sun is starting to stay out a little longer now....

A couple mornings ago, it was all misty outside and looked quite cold. So, I opened up the window to snap a few pictures.

Later on that day, all us kids walked down to the skating rink at the city park. (This picture was taken by Mama who was waving to us from the school room window.)

The skating rink is in corporation with the sugar beet factory in town. It's all free of charge and this year they even have a small sled run with neat sleds next to it.
Us kids have been enjoying a science experiment pack from America this week. Especially Josiah and Zebulun. It's a color one. We've made jelly crystals, garbled marbles, and instant snow. We were pretty amazed at how fast the snow grew, and the garbled marbles bounced pretty well.

Making the garbled marbles.

The finished product.
For some strange reason, Zebulun enjoyed breaking them. :D
We have some pictures of projects we did for Christmas that we thought we'd share. A couple pictures somehow got deleted off the camera, but thankfully most of them had already been saved. :)
These are necklaces Victoria and I made. I really enjoyed making these. :)

Next, we have pictures of the customized mugs for our brothers. LEGO face mugs. They are holding up pretty good, because the boys use them a LOT! :) The only problem is we started running out of marker when we made them. :D
Malachi's


Gideon's


Josiah's

Zebulun's

Last of all, Victoria made me hand warmers to keep in my coat pocket. All I have to do is heat it up in the microwave right before I go outside. :)

Well, I better skidaddle. Just a quick thought from Sunday School before I go...God has a special plan for everybody and to know his will we must read His word, pray, have patience, listen to preaching, get Godly counsel, and step out in faith...and God will direct our steps. Proverbs 6:19
:)
Abigail
Love the post Abigail! The mugs are too cute! I think I know some guys that might like something like that as well! ;) the necklaces are adorable and what a good idea the hand warmers are- great job Ladies! Love you both and look forward to fellowshipping sometime soon! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mrs. Wilhite
Thank you Mrs. Wilhite! Victoria has been having fun doing a few more mugs. Maybe we'll post pictures of them sometime. :) I love you too and am also anticipating seeing you in the near future. Have a wonderful evening!
Delete:)
Abigail
You have inspired me! I LOVED the mugs. I am definitely thinking about making the boys some. Did you bake the ink on? Stephen and Luke enjoyed getting Malachi's letter, an the gum. They let us try a piece and guess what flavor it is. I would never have guessed pickled plum in a thousand years. I miss y'all. Rachel Wilson
ReplyDeleteRachel!! :D I miss you too! It's been almost a year since we climbed Sugarloaf and all, isn't that crazy! You all should come on a mission trip to visit us and we'd take you (so long as it was in the summer) to climb Rishiri which is an island mountain. :D You have to take a ferry to get there. We haven't gone, but Daddy has, and I want to go so bad! lol.
DeleteI'm glad you liked the mugs! I just finished two more yesterday that I'm keeping for myself :P Not LEGO heads.... ;) I'll see about posting pictures of them soon. Yep, we baked the ink on. We have a rather detailed process in how we do the mugs, lol.... so that it doesn't come off.
Haha, pickled plum is one of my favorite gum flavors, lol! I reckon it does sound really strange to Americans, though! You gave me a great idea for a future blog post..... :D :D
Well this turned into an email, lol! TTYML!
Victoria <3