Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Years, and a Beginning of the Year Survey!


Hello everybody and a Happy New Year to you all! :)
I hope this finds you all in good health and happy. 
We decided to have a "Beginning of the Year" survey, so we can have a better understanding of our reader's thoughts. It's only 8 questions, and will only take a minute or two, so if you would go ahead and answer the questions for us that would be a big help! :) 
We are hoping to get 50 subscribers by the end of this year-- and you all can help, if you'd like, by sharing our blog with your friends and family that you think would enjoy it! :) We're really looking forward to this year of blogging. We're hoping to continue to improve the blog and its content, so by answering the survey you can help us have a better idea on what directions to take. :) You don't have to put your name, email address, or anything in it to answer the questions for us, so it's private. ;)

On a different note, I am going to take a picture every day for the entire year, if I can. I'm really excited about it, and I'm thinking I might do a weekly post sharing the picture I take with you all. I'm an amateur photography enthusiast, so I know there will be days when the pictures are pretty sad, but I think it will be a lot of fun, at any rate!

Are you wondering why I put cupcakes as the background for the banner of this post? Haha, me too. The answer: I think I like cupcakes, lol! I've been making a bunch of them over the holiday.
What is your favorite cupcake flavor?
Is there a flavor of cupcake you've never tried but think would taste great?
I don't have a favorite cupcake flavor, I think I like them all. But I really want to try a Tiramisu cupcake... someday I just need to make up a batch of those just to try them.... lol. You all have a lovely day. :)

<3
Victoria

4 comments:

  1. Great Job Ladies!! Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing those pictures an maybe tasting a few of those cupcake flavors? (Lol) I guess my favorite would be chocokate but I woul live to try a Boston cream pie version! love and prayers,
    Mrs. Wilhite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mrs. Wilhite! Happy New Year to you, too! Mmm! I had to look up what a Boston Cream pie was (lol) but that sounds delicious!! Another one on my list to make, then.... haha. Love you too! <3

      Delete
  2. I LOVE YOU GUYS and miss y'all so much!!! <3 I like cupcakes :) My favorite flavor cupcake is lemonnnn :D I think it would be cool if there was a bacon flavored cupcake! Lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I miss you too! I wish we could just get together for fun sometime... lol. Lemon sounds amazing! Ok, I'll make lemon cupcakes if you bring the tea... ;)
      I have never even considered a bacon cupcake, lol! I'm trying to imagine what that would taste like and having an interesting time of it, hehe.
      Love you!! <3

      Delete