Howdy, everybody!
This post has taken us a while to write! We wanted to get new pictures for the blog since last fall, but.... let's just say it never happened. :P We finally went out and took some pictures in the woods next to our house last Sunday, ending up with both of our cameras dying on us-- (Read: we forgot to make sure the batteries were charged enough...on both!)
Then I was having one technical difficulty after another trying to get them uploaded, and then downloaded, and then edited (Abigail's camera took them all on a blue filter, yikes! lol) ... don't ask me why I've been running into little quirks lately, because my things normally work really well. I guess it's just "When it rains, it pours" isn't it?
Finally, I beat modern technology into submission... ha-ha! Ah, that was a good feeling when I found ways around every single one of the problems! So even though it's not like it's that important of a post, I'm thrilled to finally write this one up. :)
First off, I do want to mention that things have suddenly gotten very busy and some important things have come up, so if the flow of blogging slows a bit, that's why. :)
Now.
The ones behind Simply Sisters! Drum roll, please.... just kidding. :P
A failed attempt at one of those cutesy "heart-made-with-hands" photos... haha. We really messed that whole idea up. :D
The new picture for Victoria!.... I am completely kidding. :P It took a while for me to actually get buckled down and smile properly for the camera. I mean, its the only logical thing to do when a lens is pointed at you, but am I very logical? ;) So yes, my pictures are a bit... strange. :D
And this is my (cough cough, futile) take on being photogenic. You know, blowing snow? It's kind of like confetti, right? I managed to look like a puffer fish, but hey, it was fun! :)
Abigail:
And she is very good when it comes to posing for pictures. Gets the job done. lol Although I must add something funny-- the slope up to the woods has turned to ice, pretty much, and Abs was trying to lower herself holding onto a branch like we always do, down the little hill. Well she slipped and turned to where she was stomach down on the snow, hanging on for dear life to the branch! I started laughing right off and told her to turn around, still holding onto the branch, so she could walk down better. But then we both were laughing so hard, that Abs couldn't move, and I couldn't help her, so finally Abs slid the whole way down. It was really funny, and the funny looks a passerbyer gave us didn't bother us. :D
And then because I can't resist, here's some pictures of my puppy dog! :)
Isn't she just adorable? :D
Abs and I captioned this one with "Pleeeeease subscribe to our blog!" lol.
Or we might be begging for chocolate. Either one would make us happy! :P
Before I leave, here is a verse I've been thankful for recently!
Psalms 29:11
The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
You all have a lovely day!
<3>3>
<3>3>
Victoria

















Very nice pictures.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Briana! :)
DeleteSuch an awesome blog with awesome sisters who are my beautiful, awesome granddaughters! Enjoyed your wonderful pictures and writing!
ReplyDeleteLove you both so much! Granni Sandi ♡ ♡
Aww, thank you so much, Granni Sandi! I'm glad you like it! :) We love you too! <3 <3
DeleteHi!!! I love your pictures! You are both beautiful! And you are wearing our scarves!!!
ReplyDeleteHi!! Thank you, Heather! Yes, we really like our yarn scarves! :) I keep telling myself I should make another one... or two. They are so cozy and fun. :P
DeleteYou girls are so pretty! I love the pictures - winter pictures are always so beautiful! Hope y'all are doing well!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lydia! You're right, there's something extra special about winter pictures-- so I'm really glad we finally went out and got some. We're doing pretty good. :) Hope you all are doing great too!
Delete