Monday, September 12, 2016

September's Here!

September is here! Can you believe that? The cool weather has arrived and the trees are starting to change color. Dragonflies are flying everywhere and I found acorns a few days ago. :) 




I've made zucchini bread twice already. Yum! It's smells like fall. The whole kitchen smelled like cinnamon and nutmeg the rest of the day. I tripled it both times and it's already gone! (Though we did give two loaves to some friends.) ;)
I must admit I had a lot of things worth writing about during the summer. But with all that happened, the days just slipped away. But now, I have whole bunch of other things to share and look foward to. For one, tomorrow we are expecting 12 visitors from a supporting church! We are so excited!!  :D
I have to go now. But I will write more soon!
I hope you have a good day!

:)
Abigail

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ab! Like you post! Love you! - Daddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Daddy! I really like seeing your comment. :D
      Love you!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ab! Like you post! Love you! - Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zucchini bread sounds yummy! I liked the picture you used (cute plate! ;) )
    Looking forward to hearing more about upcoming adventures!
    Love ya!
    Mrs. Wilhite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like the plate! :D It was fun making zucchini bread at your place. :)
      I love you!

      Delete