Hello! I hope you are having a beautiful day! :)
First off, I want to thank everybody who wished me a happy birthday. It made me really happy and was very special. Thank you! :)
Last Sunday was Zebulun's birthday. He could not wait to open his presents. :D Victoria made him a vanilla cake.
Some of us kids and Daddy and Mama got him a LEGO set.
He was really happy. :)
We are all so glad that Daddy is back with us now!
This is us waiting for him at the airport. Victoria and I thought it was funny how different our reactions are while waiting! I look really excited and tickled, and Victoria is more calm and just taking it all in.
They had neat 3D art walls in the airport, that we took some pictures at. That is not a real bench!
__________
*Verse picture put together by Victoria*
:)
Abigail








Hi everybody! Sorry the pictures weren't coming up at first! Hopefully that is fixed now. :) Y'all have a lovely day. --Victoria
ReplyDeleteWasn't the 3-D Wall Art so much fun! :) I've been meaning to write a post with lots of miscellaneous pictures, and was going to put the ones we took at the airport in it too. :) Zeb's cake is cute, and we're all glad your Daddy is back safe and sound!
ReplyDeleteLove, Katie
Yes, it was! We didn't get to spend a whole lot of time looking at it, but it was fun! :)
DeleteYeah, I really had fun doing Zeb's cake. It was really easy and a lot of fun. :P
Love you too!